Tis’ The Season to Be Thankful Indeed!
Ma Maison is thankful this year! As we inch closer to Thanksgiving Day and the full blown holiday season, we can’t help but reflect on this crazy year.
While 2020 certainly has handed us a bundle of challenges and hardships, it has also been a year full of exciting events and new additions to the Ma Maison family. It has also been a year filled with learning to be flexible and creative. Plus, it has brought our community together in ways we never could have foreseen but are so grateful for.
At the end of the day, there really is so much to be thankful for.
As we consider all the events of the year, here are the happy things that happened here at Ma Maison:
1.Ma Maison is THANKFUL for the completion of our Chapel!
We are so thrilled to be able to offer our chapel as an additional ceremony site to all our wonderful couples here at Ma Maison! Able to sit 300+ people and complete with a chic waiting room for the bride, it is one of our proudest creations! If you haven’t had a chance to come out and see it, please do so! Book a tour here here
2. Ma Maison is THANKFUL for Micro Weddings and Elopements
In a new era where smaller, more intimate ceremonies are a new trend, we are very thankful for all the couples that chose Ma Maison for those events. We are big believers that all weddings, no matter the size, are equally special and wonderful. We love being a part of happily ever afters for all couples and have loved supporting those who wanted to marry in this new fashion!
3. Ma Maison is THANKFUL for safety and security when it comes to Planning for Covid Era Events
The Pandemic has really made us sit down and think about how to best prepare and care for all our clients and guests as they celebrate in uncertain times. We have worked hard to create a clean and safe space where Covid does not have to be at the forefront of anyone’s minds when they get married at Ma Maison. It is our mission to offer you the best experience on your wedding day and we will not let Covid-19 change that. Ever.
4. Ma Maison is THANKFUL for all our friendors!
In a time when the world can be so divisive, the local wedding community has really come together and supported each other more than ever this past year. Here at Ma Maison, we had an amazing Covid inspired Open House and it warmed our hearts to see everyone come out and work together during such an uncertain time. We love our friendors and they truly make the magic happen on all wedding days! We will sing their praises and be so thankful for each of them always.
5.Ma Maison is THANKFUL for all our team members!
We could not have made it through this trying year without all the wonderful gals and guys that work so hard behind the scenes. The team here at Ma Maison is not just a team, but a family.
- Karen, the owner works tirelessly to ensure each and every wedding goes off without a hitch! Plus, everyone falls in love with her and considers her their Mama #2!
- Ken, the owner, is our kind Teddy Bear, and you will always find him making the grounds and building perfect for your special day.
- Melanie is the gal you talk to the most! She gets you penciled in for tours and helps you throughout the planning journey here at Ma Maison!
- Michelle and Amy are the wonderful gals you will meet on tours. They greet you with smiles and are so knowledgeable about all things Ma Maison.
- Conor is our super behind the scenes gal who creates content and posts about all the exciting things going on at the venue.
- Eduardo and Gustavo will likely meet you when you check in for a wedding, and they are our amazing handymen!
- Ellie, our amazing wonder dog. She is at the venue whenever she can be and is our one of a kind sweetie Mascot. We hope you love dogs, because she will love you!
6. Ma Maison is THANKFUL for all of YOU!
What would Ma Maison be without our Amazing couples? It is because of each of you that we get to do what we love every single day. We love meeting you, we love housing your very special day, and we love watching your stories continue. We are beyond grateful that you choose us and we cannot thank you enough for the endless love and support!
Looking for ways to support more local Austin Wedding Vendors during your wedding planning process? Read this!
All in all, this year has been unique and special in so many ways. We are Thankful for love, for friendship, and for new adventures.
We wish health and happiness to you all!
Cheers to the upcoming holiday season and cheers to being blessed and so thankful that we get to continue working with all of you!
The Ma Maison Team