Tips for Choosing Your Bridal Party Members
Top 3 Websites for Discovering Wedding Theme Inspiration
Ways to Entertain Children at Your Wedding
Here at Ma Maison we always love to see what Pantone picks as their color of the year.
For 2020 they picked a Classic Blue and we couldn’t get enough of it. Blues made appearances in so many of our weddings and it very well may have been one of the only good things 2020 had to offer.
Now that 2021 is here, we could not be more excited for a new year and new COLORS!
The official colors they have selected are, “Illuminating” and “Ultimate Gray”.
We were a little shocked because the color scheme of yellow and gray certainly had its wedding moment in the 2010’s, so we are excited to see what it does in the coming year!
If you are one of those brides that loves a pop of yellow mixed with a sultry gray, we have some ideas on how you can blend these hues to make your day absolutely beautiful!
1.Florals- sunflowers, tulips, daffodils…you name it! Florals are an amazing way to make a big yellow statement on your wedding day.
2. Attire– sure, bridesmaids dresses can be stunning in golden hues… but what about doing some sneaky pops of color in the groom’s tie or the boutonnieres?
3. Jewelry– we can’t help but think of Kate Hudson’s, How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days Character…yellow dress, yellow DIAMONDS! Dress your bridal look up with some gorgeous yellow themed pieces!
4.Tablescapes– yellow can make such a scene in so many ways on a table. Napkins, name cards, menus, there are great subtle ways to incorporate yellow into your reception space!
1. MOB/MOG Attire– Sometimes people overlook what the Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom are wearing. Put your favorite ladies in something gray and something that will shine! They are the wonderful women who you love and adore, so let their attire make a gorgeous gray statement.
2. Grooms Suit– The black tux is always a fave, but what if you shake it up with a swoon-worthy charcoal or heathered gray suit? It will pair wonderfully with a yellow tie and make your hubby to be all the more dashing.
3. Ceremony Site– Grays can sneak into your ceremony space in a multitude of ways. Perhaps put some gray lanterns or candles in the space to warm it up. Maybe even think about the luscious gray velvet ribbon you could put on the aisle to mark where family sits…
4. Photobooth Fun- Make your photobooth custom to your wedding colors and theme! The backdrop is a perfect spot to put a shimmering gray tone behind your guests for their pictures. It will make the guests stand out and help them to remember the amazing gray themed wedding you threw when they look back at the big day!
Are you as excited as we are about the Pantone 2021 Colors?
How are you planning to incorporate them into your big day?
We can’t wait to see!
Cheers to you and cheers to love,
The MM Team