Tips for Choosing Your Bridal Party Members
Top 3 Websites for Discovering Wedding Theme Inspiration
Ways to Entertain Children at Your Wedding
With all the fuss and whirlwind of activities on your wedding day, sometimes a father can get lost in the shuffle. So, in honor of Father’s Day, we’d like to share some ideas to make sure your dad knows how much you appreciate all he’s done for you.
● Although it’s more typical to bring along your mother and your girlfriends while shopping for your wedding dress, how about planning a unique father/daughter day out and let him see you try on some dresses. It’ll help dad prepare himself for seeing you at your final reveal- your wedding day.
● When it comes to the traditional father/daughter dance, brainstorm with your dad on a choice that suits your relationship best. Maybe “My Girl” by The Temptations fits you both best. Or, for something a little different, surprise everyone with Sheryl Crow’s cover of “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”
● A wonderful gesture is to present your father with an engraved gift, such as cufflinks or a tie pin that lets him know he was the first important man in your life. Perhaps engrave it with a phrase such as “I loved you first” or “Always your little girl.”
● In addition to a “first look” photo of your groom seeing you for the first time, ask your wedding photographer to capture a photo of your dad when he first sees you in your wedding gown.
● And, if your wedding is the day before Father’s Day, consider planning a special Father’s Day brunch with dad on HIS special day.
Whatever you decide, Ma Maison, with its charm and elegance, will provide a beautiful backdrop to your wedding day. Our venue is here to make every element of your wedding unforgettable. Come visit and let us help you make your dreams come true.