Tips for Choosing Your Bridal Party Members
Top 3 Websites for Discovering Wedding Theme Inspiration
Ways to Entertain Children at Your Wedding
Your wedding reception is about your love story – but beyond anything else, it should be fun, entertaining and memorable both for you and for your guests as well. What are some of the most awesome wedding reception ideas? How to bring true fun in such a romantic event? We have gathered some suggestions for you – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration for the Big Day.
· A piñata instead of a guest book. Your guests’ warm wishes will definitely bring a smile on your face – but if you want to replace the traditional guest book with something more entertaining, we suggest a piñata. Ask your guests to leave their messages in the piñata and promise them to pop it at your one-year anniversary. They will love the idea!
· Late-night snacks. Regardless of how formal or casual you want your wedding to be, there’s nobody to tell you that you can’t offer some late-night snacks for your guests. Comfort food snacks will keep them fueled – so that they can party all night long.
· Signature cocktail. Serve your guests with unique signature cocktails and they will definitely remember your wedding! Also, make sure to match your cocktails to your wedding theme and your own preferences as well!
· Cotton candy. It doesn’t matter how young or old your guests will be – they will definitely appreciate this sweet treat to remind them of your love story (and of their own childhood too).
· Hangover kits. Provide your guests with some fun hangover kits and we guarantee they will love the idea! Don’t forget to include Advils, Gatorade and breakfast coupons for the next day!
· Cootie catchers. This is a game everyone will recognize – and if you personalize it with wedding-themed messages, it will be even more entertaining!
· Oversized board games. Timeless games (such as Jenga or Snakes and Ladders) are everyone’s favorites, so why not bring some of their “oversized” versions at your wedding?
· Spinning the wheel. Create a “Wheel of Fortune” with romantic actions instead of prizes. Everybody will want to spin this at least once – and who knows, maybe they’ll be lucky enough to spot the “Kiss the Bride” prize as well!
Searching for an elegant wedding venue to help you plan the kind of wedding nobody will ever forget? Come visit Ma Maison and take a look around! You will fall in love with our stunning venue and everything we offer!