Winter weddings – so elegant, unique and so magnificent that it is absolutely impossible not to love them! And if you plan on having a winter wedding, you surely want every single detail of the Big Day to be gorgeously incorporated into your wedding theme.
How to choose the most beautiful centerpieces for a winter Christmas wedding? We have gathered 5 of the most unique suggestions to inspire you – so read on to find out more.
· The classic red and green. This is the absolute classic of every Christmas event – and truth be told, it can look really gorgeous. Red flowers and evergreens are wonderful when put together – and if you add a touch of glamorous sparkles, you can really pull off some stunning centerpieces.
· Red and ice. Want your wedding centerpieces to be really unique? Pick transparent containers, fill them with ice (or with crystals if you think ice will melt down too easily) and place a beautiful red rose inside.
· Silvery branches. Elegant and exquisite, silver-painted branches look gorgeous when placed in tall transparent vases. Also, adding dripping crystals will add a touch of stylishness and glamor too, so don’t be afraid to use this idea.
· Lush white roses. Simple and elegant, white roses make for perfect winter wedding centerpieces. Arrange them in large clusters that don’t rise too high above the tables and they will look absolutely wonderful!
· Candles, wood and evergreens. Planning a rustic-chic wedding? Bring together white candles, wooden candle holders and evergreens to “embrace” everything with their festive vibes. This is the kind of centerpiece that is very simple, but really efficient in creating a romantic atmosphere on every single wedding table.
Ma Maison is an exquisitely elegant wedding venue perfect for events in every single season. If you want your wedding to be truly splendid, come visit us and we guarantee you will want to book our venue right away!